GOVERNMENT may collect the following information from users:
- Company names, officials details and addresses.
- Individual names, date of birth, gender, send, identity documents
- contact information including email address, phones numbers and mobile number;
- demographic information such as postcode, residential address and locations and postal address;
- other information related to service offering by GOVERNMENT
We require this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Service offering and delivery improvement.
- Communication for GOVERNMENT service offering and other related activities which may be of interest to you.
- Marketing purposes.
- Registry upkeep as may be applicable.
Users of this website/ mobile app do hereby certify and agree that:
- Hereby consent to share with GOVERNMENT personal information and in the case of companies information relating to their business, areas of focus as may be necessary.
- The information to be shared maybe of a general nature, or specific depending on the services required. The information is meant to assist GOVERNMENT to deliver and enhance its service delivery. GOVERNMENT reserves the right to verify any information provided.
- No trade secrets, intellectual property or confidential information shall be shared and or exchanged by the user while using this website. In the event that there is a need for further contracting of any form, appropriate Non-Disclosure Agreements shall be signed.
- The information being disclosed pursuant to this Agreement is done so with the express understanding that neither of the parties will be obligated to enter into any further agreement relating to such shared information.
- I hereby indemnify, release, discharge and agree to hold harmless the Botswana GOVERNMENT, its agents and officers from all claims, causes of action and liability of any kind known or unknown based upon or arising out of or in anyway connected with any information exchanged pursuant to this policy including, without limitation, claims of defamation, trademark infringement and copyright infringement.
- GOVERNMENT may change this policy from time to time as may be necessary. Any changes undertaken shall be posted on the website/ mobile app.
- This policy is effective from 01 March 2021.